Duration: 4 hours
Transportation: not included ( 30 min ride from the city center by taxi)
- You will spending an evening with a local family in their house
- You will learn to cook a local dinner together
- You will learning about history and traditions
- The local family is happy to invite you for a dinner. The family of two adults and three kids, who is a fond of travelling and meeting people. Very open and friendly. You will cook together a local meal, talk about a life and have fun
Hello, my name is Agnieska. I am a psychologist by profession and a tour guide as a part time activity. Big fond of culture, art and cuisine. I am inviting you for my traditional Lithuanian cooking class, where we will cook together, talk and of course have a dinner all together.
I will teach you how to prepare the cold beetroot soup which is one of our favorite summer time dishes. For the main course we will cook zeppelins, real homemade, with fried onion, bacon and sour cream.
- Lithuanian traditional cold beetroot soup
- Cepelinai (zepellins)
Cooking class takes place in my kitchen, in my house located in countryside setting, with nice view to the lake, just 30 min driving but taxi from the city center. I will help you to order the taxi.
Everyone is welcome to my class, kids too! We have 3 daughters, 12, 12 and 15 years old.